When to apply
- 1st intake: Applications for the Fall Intake open February 1st, 2018 and will close May 1st, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. (GMT. Greenwich Mean Time). Early applications are recommended.
- 2nd intake: Subject to available spots.
How to apply
Students can apply to one of these masters before or at the same time as they apply to the MIM program. These are two separate application processes - students must submit both application forms.
- CV in English with photo
- Proof of English proficiency with one of following certificates and minimum scores:
- TOEFL iBT minimum score –100
- IELTS Academic minimum score – 7.0
- CPE minimum grade of C
- CAE minimum grade of B
- BEC Higher minimum grade of B
- Have passed one of the CEMS-accredited local English exams
- A-level GCSE issued in Singapore
- Have a Bachelor's diploma entirely taught in English from an English speaking country, or in a CEMS or an EQUIS/AACSB accredited institution
- Up-to-date undergraduate transcript with courses, grades and ECTS
- Proof of ability in second foreign language, if available.
- Language template dully filled (download here);
- Motivation Video addressing the following topics:
- How will you contribute to the CEMS MIM program?
- Describe briefly a personal experience of success and what did you learn from it.
- Describe briefly a personal experience of failure and what did you learn from it.
This video should feature the candidate answering these topics and should have a maximum of 6 minutes. Any information provided over this time limit will not be considered. There are 2 options for submitting the video, guaranteeing your privacy: i) YouTube link (unlisted video) or ii) Vimeo link with password. The link should be sent as a word/pdf in the CEMS application form under the section “files”.
We highly encourage candidates to formulate their motivation statement through a video. We still accept Motivation Letters addressing the topics required for the video. However, candidates should be aware that we will give preference to the video format.
3. Candidates’ application form and documentation will be pre-screened. At this stage, if necessary, a skype interview can be organized. Possible outcomes: accepted for the CEMS Assessment or rejected for the CEMS Assessment.
4. The CEMS Assessment will consist of a short presentation on a specific topic disclosed to the candidate on the day and time previously scheduled. Candidates who are not in Lisbon will be able to do the presentation via skype upon request, under the same conditions. Assessments are scheduled once per month in March, April & May so early applications are recommended.
5. Feedback will be provided until a week after the CEMS Assessment. Possible outcomes: accepted, rejected or invited to an interview with Corporate Partners and/or CEMS Alumni (if further questions persist on the candidate’s profile).
- Accepted candidates will be requested to confirm their commitment by paying a non-refundable enrolment fee of 1500€ or to decline the offer.
- Candidates invited to the interview with Corporate Partners and/or CEMS Alumni will have another date and time scheduled, either in Lisbon or via skype to attend this part of the process. The interview will take a traditional format.