When to apply
- 1st intake: 1 February to 1 May 2017 (CET).
- 2nd intake: Subject to confirmation.
How to apply
Application to the CEMS MIM programme should be done at the same time as the Nova Masters application. They must apply to one of these masters by May 2017.
If accepted to the Nova Masters and if the CEMS MIM Application is completed, students will be invited to take part in an Assessment Center by the CEMS Office on a monthly basis.
Students can apply to one of these masters before or at the same time as they apply to the MIM program. These are two separate application processes - students must submit both application forms.
The following documents should be uploaded in PDF format:
- TOEFL iBT minimum score –100
- IELTS Academic minimum score – 7.0
- CPE minimum grade of C
- CAE minimum grade of B
- BEC Higher minimum grade of B
- Have passed one of the CEMS-accredited local English exams
- A-level GCSE issued in Singapore
- University degree taught entirely in English and validated by the CEMS Office