The Nova SBE Masters in Economics is recommended for candidates with a strong quantitative background. The program gives students the opportunity to consolidate their knowledge by developing analytical skills, and political and economic awareness and is designed to challenge and drive students to realize their full potential.
Amongst the qualities sought in candidates:
- Recent graduates under 26 years of age
- Less than 2 years of professional experience
- Dynamic, open-minded, with the desire to put new ideas into practice
- Able to collaborate with a diverse, enthusiastic and inquisitive peer group
The typical Nova SBE Masters in Economics student cohort is eclectic and cosmopolitan, which adds to the challenging and enriching nature of the learning environment and the school as a whole.
The Masters in Economics class of 2016/17
Most represented nationalities
• Belgian • German • Italian • Norwegian • Portuguese