The Nova SBE Masters in Finance is aimed at recent graduates from any academic background possessing strong analytical skills and unafraid to keep up with a challenging workload, during this final stage of their studies and the career in finance that awaits them. Candidates with more limited quantitative skills or no previous knowledge in Finance can benefit from bridging courses taken in the summer prior to starting the main program.
Amongst the qualities sought in candidates:
- Students who are dynamic, open-minded, and who thrive on putting new ideas into practice
- The ability to collaborate with a diverse, enthusiastic, questioning peer group
- A willingness to work hard
- A desire to learn “on the job” by working on real-life business cases and establishing direct links with financial institutions
The program has been carefully devised to prepare students for the demanding careers that successful executives have in Corporate Finance or Investment Banking.
The Masters in Finance class of 2017/18
68 % male
32 % female
Most represented nationalities
• German • Italian • Austrian • Norwegian • Chinese • Croatian • Spanish • Portuguese