Recommended for recent graduates with a strong quantitative background, the program gives students the opportunity to boost their knowledge by developing further functional and soft skills by consolidating theory with applied practice.
Successful candidates for the program frequently go on to enjoy successful careers as bankers, business analysts, HR managers or Marketing Executive, to name just a few of the job opportunities afforded by the program.
Amongst the qualities sought in candidates:
- A variety of academic backgrounds, from Economics, Management and Civil Engineering to Communications, Psychology and Sociology
- Students who are dynamic, open-minded, and who thrive on putting new ideas into practice
- The ability to collaborate with a diverse, enthusiastic and questioning peer group
- A willingness to work hard
The typical Nova SBE Masters in Management student cohort is eclectic and cosmopolitan, which adds to the challenging and enriching nature of the learning environment and the school as a whole.
The Masters in Management class of 2016/17 in numbers
Most represented nationalities
• Austrian • Canadian • Chinese • Dutch • French • German • Italian • Norwegian • Polish • Portuguese